Other Popular Resistance Thermometers - Pt100 Sensors
Bearing (Embedment) RTD's (Type 66)
A range of high accuracy miniature Pt100 sensors designed for surface temperature measurements in general industrial applications such as in bearing shoe applications to give a reliable indication of bearing wear and oil film breakdown through continuous monitoring of temperature. These tip sensitive resistance thermometers have an operating temperature range of -25°C to +250°C and can be supplied with a pressure tested oil seal barrier to prevent leakage. Standard assemblies are easy to install in drilled holes for general temperature sensing applications, whereas the spring loaded ‘top hat’ style assemblies are inserted into a milled hole with a retaining clip pushed down to compress the spring and retain the sensor against the surface being monitored.
- High accuracy and stability maintained throughout operating life
- Standard (Cap) or 'Top Hat' style tips
- Pressure tested (minimum 5bar/75psi for at least one hour) Oil Seal Barrier (feedthrough) available
- Stainless steel and phosphor bronze tip materials
- Sensors and Oil seals are rated for use up 250°C