Miniature Resistance Thermometers - Pt100 Sensors
with Miniature Plug
- These Pt100 sensors are economical, semi flexible and suited to a wide variety of industrial applications up to (930°F) 500°C.
- Custom built to your specification and terminated in a choice of miniature plugs rated to 412°F or 660°F (220ºC or 350ºC)
- Alternatively, we have a large range of sensors available to buy online in various diameters and lengths
- High accuracy, repeatability and reproducibility as simplex, duplex or triplex element assemblies
- Wide operating temperature range of -60°F to 930°F (-100ºC to +500ºC).
- Available in 2, 3 and 4 wire configurations, in grade A accuracy
- 316 Stainless Steel sheathed and manufactured to IEC 60751:2008