General Purpose Thermocouples
Brake Disc Rubbing Thermocouple (Type 30)
The Type 30 Brake Disc Rubbing Thermocouple has been specifically designed to monitor brake disc temperatures up to a maximum of 1560°F. It incorporates a fast response miniature mineral insulated thermocouple sensor (0.020" dia. simplex, 0.040" dia. duplex) which is microwelded to a floating, fully adjustable stainless steel shoe. The sensor can be easily adjusted by setting the spring pressure using the supplied screw and locknut set. This allows for perfect setting of the temperature sensor on the brake disc in a variety of applications. The brake disc rubbing thermocouple is then easily mounted into position through a 5mm fixing hole which is set in the main body.
- Specifically designed for brake disc temperature monitoring up to 1560°F
- Standard, Robust or Heavy Duty versions available
- Easily mounted and fully adjustable for perfect location of the shoe via a screw and nut set on the main body
- Thermocouple Types K, T, J, N or E available
- Colour coded to ANSI MC96.1 or IEC584.3